Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Who doesn't love a good Book Club?

Over the years, I have had the pleasure of being a part of several book clubs, however, the best by far is the DFW Tea Readers hosted by Fresh Fiction.

There are book club meetings all over the DFW metroplex.  You can meet in a small group or attend a monthly Tea event with featured authors.  The best part?  You read what you want to read and then share with the group in a round table format.  I cant tell you how many great authors I was introduced to because of this format that I probably would never have found on my own.

Another facet of the Fresh Fiction book clubs is that at each meeting, an author usually calls in or attends.  What a great opportunity to ask questions, get inside scoops, or just put your 2 cents in about the next book in a favorite series.

Now that I have moved away from the DFW area, it has become even more apparent to me the gems that are Fresh Fiction and it's book clubs.

Sara & Gwen.....I miss you guys so much.  Any chance of a Willis/Conroe Tea Readers branch?  Sniff...Sniff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment