Sunday, July 29, 2012

I want my Ted-dy bear

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.   Wait, I can't stop laughing.  Haaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa.

OMG this is a great movie.  I like some of Seth MacFarlane's early work in Family Guy, American Dad, and such but he has become so obvious in his political stance and really unbalanced in his presentation of people he disagrees with that I had almost written him off.  Ted is a bit of his redemption.

Irreverent, dirty, and just downright gross in some places, I loved every stinkin' minute of this movie.  Top it off with the continual Flash Gordon references and the amazing appearance of Sam Jones, I almost pee'd my pants.

My hubby and I rate movies by asking the following questions:

  1. Would we pay full price to see this movie in the theater?
  2. Would we buy the DVD?  Full price or Discount Bin?
So based on this criteria- I would pay full price to see this movie in the theater more than once and I plan on buying for full price- maybe even BlueRay with digital copy and DVD included.




No comments:

Post a Comment