Monday, July 2, 2012

Valkyries Rock!


After reading Kresley Cole's "Immortals After Dark" series, I have decided that I want to be a Valkyrie when I grow up.  I will take being a Mercenary Witch as my second choice.

Who wouldn't want to be an immortal, smokin' hot, super-strong, slightly crazy bad ass with a wicked cool t-shirt collection who can take on the strongest creatures with witty repartee and some serious kung fu.  Add in the ability to see my friends future path and be able to get them there like Nix, as well as having any of the lore be a potential mate (vampire, werewolf, demon, vemon/dempire, etc)...SOLD!

So Nix is a little forgetful and well..way off on the crazy train.  Who isn't?
So you have to die a violent death in glorious battle and be struck by lightening to become the daughter of the gods.  Death for a moment in time in exchange for pointy ears, rippin' claws, wee fangs, and a hell of a shriek...and a couple of new parents...ok.
So any strong emotions you have manifest as storms.  At least he knows when your faking it and can adjust his technique accordingly.
I can deal with all of that. Where do I sign up.






No comments:

Post a Comment